Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger (Assembly / Montaje)

Hi there! With the Challenger II done, I come back to the bench with an easier model. Here I let you the pics of the Trumpeter Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger. The build was easy and quick, something I appreciate after my last one. Hope you like it!
Hola! Con el Challenger II hecho, regreso a la mesa de trabajo con un trbajo más fácil. Aquí os dejo las fotos del Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger. El montaje fue fácil y rápido, algo que se agradece después del último. Espero que os guste!


**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**

My early days in modelling...... (Mis primeros días en el modelismo....)
I remember the first kit my parents bought me. Actually, I have a photographic memory of that moment, holding the Tamiya Sherman M4 1/35 and being fascinated by the arbox. That wasn't premeditated at all. We just went in there because my parents were bored and then just happen. After that I started to surf through several forums where I learned the techniques and improved my skills observing most of the modellers I still admire.

Among Adam Wilder, Miguel Jimenez, Joaquin Gª Gazquez, Rubén González and many others. I fell in love with the simple yet eye-catching styles of the "Spanish School" in the times that pigments were a completely new way of representing dust. I still am, actually. And I want this model to be a tribute to all that made me the modeller I'm. Don't expect the same level, though. 

Recuerdo el primer kit que mis padres me compraron. De hecho, tengo una memoria fotográfica de ese momento en el que cogía el Sherman M4 de Tamiya y me quede embobado con el artbox. No fue algo premeditado en absoluto. Solo entramos en la tienda por que mis padres se aburrían y entonces simplemente paso. Después de eso, empecé a navegar por varios foros donde aprendí las técnicas y mejore mis habilidades observando a la mayoría de modelistas que aún admiro.

Entre Adam Wilder, Miguel Jimenez, Joaquin Gª Gazquez, Rubén González y muchos más. Y fue entonces cuando me enamore de los estilos simples pero llamativos de la "Escuela Española", en el tiempo en que los pigmentos eran una forma completamente nueva de representar el polvo. De hecho, aún estoy enamorado de esos estilos. Y quiero que esta maqueta sea un tributo a todo esto que me ha hecho el modelista que soy hoy en día. Pero no esperéis el mismo nivel. ;)

(Adam's Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger it still is a referent of how to use contrast)
(El modelo de Adam aún es un referente de como utilizar el contraste)

Build pics (Fotos del montaje)

No comments:

Post a Comment