Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Challenger II Kfor (Final)

Hi there! Here I let you the final pics of my Challenger II. It isn't supposed to be the most exact representation of a Challenger II. The main goals of this project were make the most of the Trumpeter kit, and get as much control as I can during the painting. I think I've got it.
I want to remember you that this model is going along with two superb figures moulded and painted by my friend and excellent modeller Jose aria Illa. You can check out the crewmen here. I want to tell you that I currently making a base for the model that I'll show you in no time.
Buenas! Os dejo aquí las fotos finales de mi Challenger II. No pretende ser el modelo más preciso ni mucho menos. Los únicos objetivos que me marque fueron aprovechar al máximo el kit de Trumpeter, y obtener el máximo de control durante el proceso de pintura. Creo haberlo conseguido.
Quiero recordaros que este modelo irá con dos magníficas figuras moldeadas y pintadas por mi amigo y excelente modelista Jose Maria Illa. Podéis ver lo dos carristas aquí. Deciros también que ahora mismo estoy realizando la base para el carro que desvelare en breve. Un abrazo y gracias por mirar.

**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**

Special Thanks
I really want to give a special thanks to several people who had helped me giving advice, resolving doubts or just giving support. First of them is Peter Robinson. Peter was Squadron Sergeant Mayor and commanded a Chieftain and a Challenger I on several campaigns (Gulf-Bosnia-Kosovo), Peter is also a good modeller. He selflessly offered me help through the process. I also want to thank Jose Maria for accepting this collaboration without even knowing me. Having a new friend is one of the best rewards of this process. 

Quiero hacer un agradecimiento especial a una serie de personas que me han ayudado dandome consejos, resolviendo dudas o simplemente dando apoyo. El primero de todos ellos es Peter Robinson. Peter fue Sargento Mayor de esquadrón, y comando un Chieftain y un Challenger I en diversas campañas (Golfo-Bosnia-Kosovo). Se ofreció de forma desinteresada a prestar su ayuda y conocimiento y fue de gran ayuda. 
También quiero agradecer a Jose Maria por aceptar esta colaboración sin prácticamente conocerme. Tener un nuevo amigo es una de las mejores recompensas de este proyecto. 

Infinitamente agradecido a Carlos Blanco de The Rebel Factory. Sus consejos desde que empecé en esto con 15 años me han enseñado a querer y a disfrutar de este hobby de forma sana y eso no tiene precio. Thanks to Alex and Roman, I still have to improve a lot in War thunder (lol). Y finalmente mil gracias a mi Sara. Gracias por apoyarme siempre en todo y por sacar lo mejor de mi. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment